Raise dispute
Energy Supplier

Better Energy: we cannot review your dispute because the supplier has ceased trading.

PFP Energy has been appointed as your new energy supplier. Please click for more details below to understand if we can help with an unresolved dispute you may have.

In December 2019 your former supplier, Better Energy, ceased trading and had since gone into administration. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot continue to consider the dispute you have made.

PFP Energy has taken over supplying gas and electricity to former Better Energy customers.

PFP Energy has offered to try to help Better Energy customers who may be experiencing problems and has taken responsibility for organising any refunds owed to former Better Energy customers.

You can contact PFP Energy by:

- Email:

- Post: PFP Energy, Unit2, Edward VII Quay, Navigation Way, Preston, PR2 2YF

- Telephone: 01772 395777

As you are not a PFP Energy customer, will we not be able consider any dispute you may wish to make about PFP Energy. We are sorry we are not in a position to resolve your dispute.

Creating your case online is the fastest way to get your information to us, however you can also do this by email, telephone and post

You can also contact us via:


Energy Ombudsman

P.O Box 966

Warrington WA4 9DF

If you require additional support, process alterations or translation services please visit our Accessibility page for more information.

Please be polite to our colleagues

We understand that complaints can be emotive and consumers who contact us may be angry or upset. We will always do our best to help. We also have a duty of care and ask that users of our service are polite to our colleagues. We will not tolerate any communication we deem to contain abusive language. You can read more about this on our Working Together page.

We just need to check...

Please confirm the following in order to continue:

Am I Ready?

Let's quickly check if you're ready to register your dispute:

Ready to raise your dispute with us?